What a delicious grilled steak recipe for Phase 3! This skirt steak combines garlic and Dijon mustard in the marinade. Also this skirt steak is so easy to make! The ingredients needed are:
12-ounce skirt steak (about 3/4 inch thick)
Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
1. Season the steak with salt and pepper on both sides.
2. In a small bowl, stir the garlic, mustard and lime juice.
3. Rub the steak with mustard mixture.
4. Marinate for 15 minutes.
5. Preheat a grill to moderately high heat and grill the steak 3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
6. Transfer the steak to a platter and let it stand, uncovered for 5 minutes.
7. Diagonally cut the steak into 1/3-inch-thick slices and serve.
Enjoy your phase 3 with this delicious, powerful and healthy recipe! This Garlic-Dijon Grilled Steak is really good especially for those grilled-food lovers!