Give a taste of this delicious lemon herb baked chicken during phase 3 in the fast metabolism diet program.This recipe will yield 5 servings in total.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 F.
2.Lightly brush a 13 by 9 inch baking dish with olive oil.
3. Put the chicken and onions in the baking dish and arranged it.
4. Combine the broth, garlic, lemon juice and tarragon or thyme.
5. Pour it over the chicken and onions. Sprinkle it with salt, pepper and paprika.
6. Bake it in 30 minutes.
7. Baste the chicken with pan juices and bake it for 45 minutes longer or until the chicken is cooked through and browned.
> You can also cook this recipe in Phase 1 and 2. However, when cooking this recipe other than phase 3, remember not to include olive oil. Olive oil is only allowed in Phase 3.
> When you omit oil-coating during phase 1 and 2, you can use a baking pan or a spatula to move the chicken around every 10 minutes to prevent sticking.
> If you're using fresh onions, cut an X on the root end and boil it for 3 minutes. Let the fresh onions cool in ice water and slip skins off.
You and your family will surely love this recipe! Have you tried cooking this delicious recipe? How was it?